Sunday, April 03, 2011

Posting Comments

I received the following comment recently:

Done well. My organization is astounded with the excellence of the content offered. I hope that you' keep up with the exceptional job succesfully done

You'd think that I'd be mighty pleased with such a glowing comment. I am, but this comment was posted on a post about my dog and was followed by several dozen links about.....locksmiths.

Now what do locksmiths have in common with a blog post about a Chihuahua? Just a poster trying to blow smoke up my skirt. I seldom wear skirts, so that's a little difficult. Comments that include links having nothing to do with the post content will be deleted. Without further discussion.

People, if you want to post links here, don't do it on a post that has NOTHING to do with your product. Contact me and we'll see what we can work out. Monetarily, that is. I'm a firm believer in the Free Enterprise System.

No comments: