Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Roaring Fire, A Glass of Wine, and Thou

Apologies to Omar Khayyam for playing around with his wonderful poem, but, imagine sitting back with the drink of your choice, your Significant Other next to you, in front of a roaring fire, with a Christmas soundtrack playing softly in the background. What could be more romantic?

Then you remember that actually using a fireplace leads to soot and ashes to be cleaned up, not to mention the possibility of a fire from creosote build-up in the chimney. Smoke if the flue isn't open. Not so romantic, huh?

Well, here's a site where you can enjoy all that without the soot, ashes, smoke, and creosote to worry about. Almost makes me want to run out and get a BIG screen TV to enjoy it on. In reality, I'm seriously considering hooking my TV to a computer so that I can enjoy certain sites, such as this one, on my TV.

Anyway...here's the site.

No comments: