Sunday, December 20, 2009

Obama performance opinion poll

Finally, a chance to vote on President Obama's performance on this Economy - AT&T/Yahoo Poll. This totally non-partisan poll asks but one question. The question is stated very simply... and, to the point. No tricks. No hidden messages. No nothing. JUST A SINGLE, SIMPLE QUESTION (click on the link to get to the poll). I don't know why this hasn't been done before.

I'm impressed with the fact that the question is NOT "phrased" in a way that it can be interpreted later...to fit someone else's desired answer. (Kitten's note: I do...no one wanted to hear anyone's opinion...the polls were phrased to get the votes or opinions they wanted. It's as simple as that.)

NOTE: After you vote, you will see a second page that shows the running total and what these voters opinions are.

~~~~~~~~

This came from email, so who knows who really commissioned it. The one thing I don't like about "one question polls" is that the answers given usually don't cover everything. I won't tell you how I voted (although you might be surprised...or not), but none of the answers supplied really covered how I feel. Sorry I've become very literal-minded and usually can't answer anything with a "yes" or "no".

I really wanted to make this a politics-free December, but as you can see, that didn't happen. But I did keep it down to what I consider to be bare minimum. And I promise...no more politics after today until December 26 at the earliest. Unless it ties into Christmas in a positive, Christmasy way.

No comments: